Lancôme today is one of the biggest cosmetic companies in the world. However when Armand Petitjean founded the company in the 1930’s his first five products were perfumes. This month Lancôme continue that tradition with the launch of the latest edition to the La Vie Est Belle franchise with Eau de Toilette Florale.
What makes La Vie Est Belle fragrances so unique is that not only does the concentration vary between Eau de Toilette, Eau de Pafum and L’Absolu de Parfum but each fragrance has it’s own unique signature so that there is a La Vie Est Belle for every taste.
- Eau De Toilette – A fresh version of the fragrance with heightened Magnolia
- Eau De Parfum Légère – A lighter version of the original EDP with a hint of Iris and White Musk
- Eau De Parfum – A chic classic with Iris, the flower of happiness
- Eau De Parfum Intense – Sweeter than the classic EDP, with Tuberose at its heart and my personal favourite
- L’Absolu De Parfum – The highest concentration of the range, the quintessential Tasty Iris
- NEW – Eau De Toilette Florale – Fruity and floral with the Osmanthus flower at its heart
Julia Roberts is perfectly cast as the face of La Vie Est Belle with her universal appeal. The base of each bottle represents a crystal smile, an idea originally designed by Armand Petitjean and brought to life in 2012 with La Vie Est Belle. Each bottle is adorned with its own unique scarf while the new Florale has the edition of a delicate white flower. Auxiliary products include a shower gel, body lotion and the most divine dry oil.
La Vie Est Belle, Life is Beautiful!